Skip to main content

Congress Keeps its best

Ron Paul kept his congressional seat. I thought you all should know. He won with about 70% of the votes in his favor. the neo-con, Chris Pedan, who opposed him hadn't a chance. Obviously, the establishment thought they could sink their puss-dripping, gingivitises-cloaked teeth into the home district of the taxpayer's white knight; they're sorely mistaken.

If the 14th district of Texas has anything to do with it, the warmonger beast of psychopathic earth funking will not, I repeat, WILL NOT take him away from us.
Ron Paul, the true patriot, conservative, and legislative hero opposes and always has opposed:
  • Restricting the internet
  • The Iraq war
  • Any tax increase
  • Any corporate welfare check
  • Environmentally disruptive legislation
  • The Nazi-esc, fascist, media regimes who manipulate and infect and decay the gray matter of dream-filled American cerebrum.
  • Protecting the evil, maniacal credit agency bastards who rob us of financial freedom by promising big dreams of spending bliss while delivering an unbearable yoke of consumerism sadness and chattel-slavery ungodliness.
  • The racist war on drugs
  • The abortion monopoly and its federally funded eugenics-based hegemony of death
  • And the suck-you-dry, kill-the-middle-class, and-kick-em-while-their-down, god-damned IRS.
Thank God almighty and the Saints Ron Paul continues to fight for us, against the machine. And thank Ron Paul while your at it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dark Horse of the Apocalypse

Here I am, my second blog entry. What I have to say, I am not sure, I have so much to say but nothing to talk about. I watched I Am Legend the other day; in spite of video-game type CGI, the film was pretty decent. I cannot say it was memorable, as far as an apocalyptic film goes, it rose just above mediocre. Children of Men is far more entertaining, deep, and plot driven. If one were to spend two hours, the latter would be better time spent, especially considering the production quality. Speaking of the apocalypse, the presidential race is heating up quickly. Apparently, Mike Huckabee has something to offer as a presidential candidate. I did not know the GOP is so interested in perpetuating the Bush foreign policy that they are willing to support a pseudo-clone of the current commander-in-chief our nation so dearly admires. Ron Paul receives little-to-no attention from the media compared to other candidates but he has the money and grass roots attention (including a priva

A New Virtue

There is a pseudo-virtue that I cannot help but see as necessary to make it through a successful workday. I don’t know what to call it except a collective mindset . Many tasks at any job can be done by one person but they are often time consuming and messy. If another person steps in the job runs smoother; we know this ad idiom, "two heads are better than one." The ethic is not complicated but it contradicts a very American sentiment, individualism. Where I work, if one person fails to do something, everyone fails. If one person succeeds, likewise, everyone succeeds. Though not commonly perceived, such is life outside of work. Independent of whether the society adapts the collective mindset , any single individual can have one making society a better place. I cannot consider this pseudo-ethic as a sane dictum of governance, I am a libertarian after all; though it would undoubtedly be pleasantly enculturated if each person took it upon him or herself to look after ea

Dear future employer,

I have been unemployed for three long and pretty dull and really disheartening months. The reality is I have been looking for jobs nonstop and I have applied over and over to every vague and non-compelling job description you all post week after week. Each time I find a post worth my time, I submit a great looking résumé –customized for each job description– accompanied by a genuine and mildly witty cover letter tailored as specifically as possible to the listing. Seriously folks, I am doing a pretty good job applying quickly after you post the position, with no errors, and to your specifics. Don’t think I am simply submitting a generic résumé, without regard to who you are and who you’re looking for. If you reveal who you are, I research your company and I even come in person to introduce myself (unless the ad says not to); but, I am almost always turned away with the directive, “go ahead and submit your CV online.” This letter is to let you know that this sucks; you can do better.